ADP Canada - The worst payroll system ever

Turnaround Time

I am a reasonably tech savvy individual in case you might be tempted to wonder if the issue is me here.

In Canada our employers are obligated to take care of things like Pay Statements and Records of Employment in a timely manner. None of this is rocket-surgery to begin with, but ADP sure makes it seem to be.

Do your pay statements make sense? They should, but no - lets invent new terms and words for things. Are they easy to access? No...

let's make setting up an account and logging in a regular nightmare instead. How about customer service? Garbage. Number one, learn to speak the language before getting a job in customer service.

Number two, how am I supposed to have all of the client codes and employee codes and other codes that came out of someone's rear end?

Just ask me normal security questions before I lose my friggin' mind trying to get what is something that I shouldn't have to TRY to get at all.

Garbage. Friggin' garbage.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Everything about them.

• adpsucks

ADP Canada in Burnaby, British Columbia - Worst services ever

Turnaround Time

This company is the worst of all. I have nothing good to say about them.

My issue started when both account were selected to be deposited in and deposited out. The sale person got the information totally wrong. Then they wanted to double charge me on taxes and wanted me to pay them back a charge that was never deposited in my account. The implementation specialist was not honest at all and now I am currently in a dispute with them.

The company has a lot of negative reviews I should have listen to a co worker not do business with them. I highly recommend employer or self employer to do business with this company they are the worst.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

ADPSocialCareTeam

Hello Imminent Alpine,We're sorry to hear of the challenges you have described. I would be happy to raise your concern(s) to the Senior Leadership Team of your ADP Service Center and ask that they have a leader contact you directly.In order to do so, we will need your company's Legal Name, ADP company code, Federal Employer ID number etc.

You may contact my team at Adp_social_support@adp.com with this information. Please reference that you wrote a review on pissedconsumer.com, which Rick responded to, in order help us connect the dots.Kind regards,RickADP - Client Experience

ADP Canada in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia - Horrible Company - No Accoutability

Turnaround Time

Plain and simple, these people are scammers, will steal money from you and tell you to deal with your employeer who then tells you that you need to call adp...they constantly make errors on payroll which requires weeks if not months to to fix. They have no accountability for their mistakes and blame everyone else but them for screwing up..

They cannot do simple math, they screw up pay all the time, how are they still in business?

Only scammy companies use this scammy company...You know your working for unethical company when they use the unethical, filthy, dirty, scamming ADP to manage their payroll. Worst company ever...they are a cancer to employee's everwhere.

Product or Service Mentioned: Adp Canada Payroll Services.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Everything about them.

Comments

ADPSocialCareTeam

Hello,Due to contractual confidentiality agreements with our clients, we are typically only allowed to work directly with our clients’ authorized payroll contacts, not with employees of client. The exception is our PEO/ASO clients.

Assuming that your employer is not one of those, you should not have been instructed to contact ADP directly.However, if there is a payroll problem we are more than happy to work with your employer to resolve it. I assure you that ADP is not a bunch of scammers who steal money, there would be legal ramifications if we did.If you would like to send us an e-mail at social.care.escalations@adp.com we would be happy to contact your employer's ADP Service Center and have them contact or company's Payroll Manager or Specialist, to offer assistance. It would be helpful if you could indicate that you received a response from Rick.The more information you can provide, the more likely we'll be able to assist.

Please provide your employer's legal company name, your company's FEIN (found on your W2), the three digit co. code (found on pay statements), your full name, your phone number/e-mail address and anything else which might help us identify you or your employer in our database.Kind regards,RickADP - Client Experience

ADP Canada in Maple Ridge, British Columbia - ADP

ADP payroll is the worst company ever.They constantly screw up pay checks,they are impossible to get hold as you are perpetually on hold.If you do get thru the rep can not answer the simplest of questions then takes your info and tell you a team will look into it.The team never gets back to you so you must once again try to contact them again.

They have a leave a voice mail option witch asks you to enter a mail box number,of course you don't have a mail box number so the computerized answering service re routs you back to main menu.Very Frustrating,eventually the system says invalid entry and then disconnects you.UUUURRRHHH THEY SUCK.